Terms & Conditions
Each of the terms mentioned below has these Conditions of Sales Services (hereinafter the "Conditions") the following meanings:
- Announcement: refers to all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), presented by an Advertiser editorial under his sole responsibility, to buy, rent, or sell a product or service and broadcast on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Advertiser: means any legal person, established in Zimbabwe, holds an account and has submitted an advert from it, on the Website. Any Advertiser must be connected to the Personal Account for deposits and or ads management. Ad first deposit automatically entails the establishment of a Personal Account with the Advertiser.
- Personal Account: refers to the free space that any Advertiser must create and which it should connect from the Website to disseminate, manage and view its ads.
- Listings: means the company that publishes and operates the Website and Mobile Site.
- Customer Service: Listings means the department to which the Advertiser may obtain further information. This service can be initiated via email by clicking the link on the Website or Mobile Site.
- Listings Service: This means the services that are made available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and Mobile Site.
- Website: This means the website operated by Listings is accessed mainly from the URL https://listings.co.zw/ and allows users and Advertisers to access the Service via the internet.
- Mobile Site: The mobile site operated by Listings is accessible from the URL https://listings.co.zw/ and allows users and Advertisers to access it via their mobile phones.
- User: any visitor with access to the Truwants Services via the Website and Mobile Site.
These Terms and Conditions Of Use establish the contractual conditions applicable to any subscription by an Advertiser connected to its Personal Account from the Website and Mobile Site.
Any use of the website by an Advertiser is full acceptance of the current Terms.
Truwants can not be held liable for non-performance or improper performance of due control, either because of the Advertiser, or a case of major force.
Modification of these terms
Listings reserves the right, at any time, to modify all or part of the Terms and Conditions.
Advertisers are advised to consult the Terms to be aware of the changes.
If part of the Terms should be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without questioning the validity of the remaining provisions will continue to apply between Advertisers and Listings.
Any complaints should be addressed to the Listings Customer Service.